We have spoken with our customers to learn what they are looking for in an online store, and we acted. As our products and services are custom configured to our client needs, each customer’s unique online experience has (also) been considered…
Union Built PC is proud to announce the launch of their new eCommerce website http://www.unionbuiltpc.com. One major focus of the new platform is convenience for the buyer. Offering Labor Unions in the USA and Canada a new online store will allow customers the ability to view, configure and purchase custom hardware 24 hours a day seven days a week through an intuitive, step-by-step interface. Customers will now be able to track their orders; their purchase history will be at their fingertips saving them time to service their customers.
On the Union Built PC custom software and services side, customers will benefit from increased interactive experiences with these products prior to purchase, as well as additional learning and consultative resources.
“We have spoken with our customers to learn what they are looking for in an online store, and we acted,” says Pete Marches, Director of Operations at Union Built PC.
“As our products and services are custom configured to our client needs, each customer’s unique online experience has been considered. We feel we have developed a new website that allows them a more personalized experience, as well as a fully responsive design for easy access by smart phone, as well as all other devices, the very essence of our business model,” continues Marchese.
In addition to consistently seeking new and improved products for Labor, Union Built PC believes that the new http://www.unionbuiltpc.com website will be the ultimate hub for all of Labor’s IT needs.
“When we began to work on the new site, we coined the term “.uncomplicated” because we wanted the site to be easy to use the first time, every time,” says Jennifer Pricci, Head Marketing Consultant for Union Built PC.
Among the many highlights of the newly launched http://www.unionbuiltpc.com, visitors can now discover:
- Rich Product Pages: Product paged include detailed specifications and pricing information, images, product variants, feature comparisons, documentation, and popular parts that provide a one-stop experience for all relevant product information.
- Enhanced Shopping Experience: Save time and place customized orders online, checkout securely using your choice of payment method, track shipments, view order history.
- Improved Customer Portal: Secure “My Account” login provides account-specific access to customer order and service history, profile information, current order status, order tracking and service request submissions.
- Enhanced Software Demos and Resources: For Union Built PC’s custom software and Union Office and Training Center solutions, users will now experience an enhanced demo experience as well as immediately downloadable resources and quick access to the Union Built PC sales team for a personalized one-on-one consultation.
- Customer Service: Union Built PC continues to be on-hand to take calls and answer questions throughout the user’s online experience. Each page of the website offers multiple ways to get in touch with a skilled Union Built PC professional or technician.
- Case Studies: Union Built PC takes seriously the challenge of solving the problems a Union Office or Training Centers may encounter. To this end, users may read up on Case Studies where Union Built PC details some of these challenges and how the Union Built PC team helped overcome them.
- Union Strong Blog: The Union Built PC Blog continues to be a go-to resource for Union and Labor in the USA, Canada and beyond. Here users will find both news and resources surrounding Union membership and life as a Union member, as well as basic IT tips and information including free downloads and eBooks on how to keep your Union Office and Training Center safe from the onslaught of Cyber Attacks that have been plaguing our nation and beyond.
- Search: Enhanced, integrated search and navigation across thousands of products and related content.
“Union Built PC Inc. has been serving the IT needs of Labor since 2003. We have strived to produce quality products assembled by Union Members with attention to Technical Support that is second to none. Our newly designed website is a giant leap forward in continuing this tradition, making it easier for all Labor Unions to equip their Offices and Training Centers with Union Products,” comments Marchese.
For more information on the new eCommerce website and its products and services or to connect with the Union Built PC and discover new content and resources for your Union Office and Training Center, please visit http://www.unionbuiltpc.com.
For more information:
Union Built PC Website:
Union Built PC on Facebook:
Union Built PC on Twitter:
About Union Built PC Inc.
Union Built PC Inc. has been serving the IT needs of Labor since 2001. Union Built PC’s mission is to “organize” Labor and help them “excel in everything they do.” Union Built PC believes their success is based on products and services that have been developed by Union Members and customized to meet the specific needs of their Union clientele. That’s why every member of the Union Built PC team is a Union Member.
Offering the most innovative technologies such as their Union Built Desktops, notebooks, servers, and their popular and powerful Grievance Manager Application, custom software that allows Labor Unions to manage the grievance process from start through arbitration plus Software to automate the Negotiating process; Union Built PC has singularly provided cutting edge IT innovations for Labor which focuses on the unique needs of International and Local Unions and the organizations affiliated with them.
Share article on social media or email: